Priory Llanarth Court are recruiting for Staff Nurses, Registered Mental Health Nurse and Registered General Nurse.
The salary for this role is £31,500 to £40,455 DOE + £5000 Welcome Bonus
Our shift patterns are:
Day shifts - 7:30am to 7:45pm
Night shifts - 7:30pm to 7:45am
rAs a Staff Nurse you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals.
You will be central to providing high quality care within a locked, specialised mental health medium secure / low secure and rehabilitation and recovery setting. The patient group consists of Personality Disordered Learning Disability and Enduring Mental Illness.
As a Registered Nurse you provide direct care and interventions to Patients/Service Users, without direct supervision, and co-ordinate the care given by colleagues
The post holder will deliver high quality, safe nursing care, ensuring consistently high standards of practice and clinical excellence which comply with the Nursing and Midwifery (NMC) Code.
Llanarth Court Hospital is a 96 bedded forensic hospital providing a secure environment consisting of medium, low and open rehabilitation settings for men and women with mental illness and or personality disorders. We also have a four-bedded locked rehabilitation bungalow.
Llanarth Court Hospital has a well established reputation for providing high standards of care and treatment to all patients. We are a sector-leading example of how providing a wide variety of care settings, and a clear care pathway in the direction of recovery, can benefit all individuals.
Priory Healthcare Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays. This can increase to 30 days plus bank holidays with your length of service
- Rural location, based within 80 acres of land. Relax and take a break next to our lake, or go for a walk and view our grounds and wildlife
- We believe nobody should work on their birthday, so we give you a day off
- NMC Registration Fee reimbursed in full
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- On-Site gym facilities
- Clear Career development and on-site support via a dedicated practice development nurse
- An employee assistance program available to all staff
- Supplemented Meals
- Free car parking
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £1,500
- If more than 100 miles up to £3,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Contributory pension scheme
- Numerous CPD opportunities
- Benefits Scheme, including ride to work, technology scheme, amongst others
- Priory Perks Application for staff where you can access the above benefits and various discounts from high street shops and supermarkets
- Well-Being Initiatives Access to well-being applications, which are updated regularly