This job has expired

School Nurse

Dorking, Surrey, England
Competitive Salary Plus benefits
Closing date
22 Nov 2023

View more

Nursing Children
Contract Type
Part Time

Job Details

School Nurse - Dorking, Surrey
Part Time, Term time only
Our client is an independent coeducational boarding and day school situated in the village of Mickleham near Dorking, Surrey, England. The school has approximately 425 pupils aged 11-18. 70 percent of students are day students whilst the remaining 30 percent are either weekly boarders or full boarders.
They wish to appoint a qualified and enthusiastic part time school nurse (approx 17 hours, term time plus 2 weeks) to provide a high-quality nursing service to the school community by working both proactively and reactively, and embracing new technologies as required.
The successful candidate will adhere to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and be conversant with the Scope of Professional Practice.
A competitive salary is on offer commensurate with this important term-time only role and benefits include:
Staff parking on site.
Free lunches during term time.
Support Staff Pension Scheme.
Cycle to work Scheme.
Use of the gym within our sports centre
For full details, please apply online


You may know of Careerline through seeing our advertising online and in all the industry journals.  Sometime in the past two decades, you may have retained us as your recruitment partner – likely on more than one occasion.  Over the years you may have secured one or numerous job opportunities through us and whether as a candidate or client, you may have sought guidance or advice from one of our expert consultants.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert